Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Another visit to Hospital Pantai

It's has been a week since I last post anything in this journal. Life has been a little bit tied up with 2 of my wife's relatives passed away. My in-law uncle that is the husband to my mother-in-law's sister, and my in-law grandmother.

Ya Allah, please grant both of them the happiness in the hereafter and let them be among the solihin. Al-Fatihah.

On a separate note, last Thursday was another visit to Hospital Pantai Kuala Lumpur. My wife and I were very excited to meet the doctor and to perform another round of ultra sound test.

Outside the doctor's room while waiting for our turn, my wife suggested that we record a video of all the ultra sound test. Well, I said, if the doctor permits. And so the doctor did allows us to do that. I'll share the video soon enough in my next post.

As per last ultra sound, our baby has been very very active, kicking, pushing, turning around. Dr Idora highlight to us the development of our baby, the bones that already forming, legs, hands, face.

Suddenly Dr Idora turn the 3D imaging and we can see clearly the body of our baby. The face is really looking more human with ears, eyes, nose are in the place they should be. As if knowing that we capturing video of our baby, the baby turn to face us. Subhanallah, the moment that makes  both of us touched. Thank you Allah for this wonderful gift.

"This baby is really good" was what the doctor said when examining our baby. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment