Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A visit to Pantai Hospital

My wife and I get ready early this morning to do our first baby check-up at Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur. We arrived about half past 8 and we are no 6 in queue to meet our chosen doctor, Dr Idora Mohamed.

"Zarina". Yeah, our turn to see the doctor. First time meeting, I can say the Dr Idora is a sweet, soft-spoken person. Glad my my had chosen Dr Idora for this.

After a set of questions about the pregnancy, my wife is up on the ultra sound bed.

"Baby looks good" "This is the baby face" "Can see the fingers, all the fingers are there, both hands" "This is the baby spine" Suddenly the baby just jump. Subhanallah, a moment that my wife and I would never forget, the baby actually jumping in the sac.

As Dr Idora explain that the baby and everything looking good, the baby jumped again. Wahh, our baby really is active and healthy. Alhamdulillah.

The size is good as well shown at 11 weeks and 5 days, exactly as per calculation by last menstrual day.

Overall, we were really happy and super excited today seeing the baby for the first time.

2 comments: