Monday, January 26, 2015

There you are, my baby

Turn back time on 7 Jan 2015, we went for our first ultrasound test at one clinic near Gombak area.

My wife was too curious to find out what's happening to our baby and can't wait for her first scheduled checkup on 27 Jan 2015. Well, me too was eager to look at our tiny little baby.

So we went to the clinic that night after returning from work.

"You baby looks healthy". So fascinating to see the ultrasound monitor for the first time with the tiny white area that supposed to be the baby.

"So it's 11 weeks in size". What, 11 weeks? Well, I'm pretty sure it's just 8 weeks by then. Alhamdulillah our baby is healthily fed with nutritions that it grows so quick.

"Are you sure there is only one, doctor?", "Yes, no matter what angle that I look, it's only one baby". The nurse asked us "You wanted twin". Yup, that would be a bonus.  



No comments:

Post a Comment