Friday, January 16, 2015

InsyaAllah you will have many cousins, my baby

I tied a marriage knot with my beautiful cute wife, Zarina Abd Ghani, last year on 21 June 2014. Alhamdulillah she is now carrying our healthy baby for more than 9 weeks already.

My youngest sister was also married last year in April the same year, 2 months earlier than me. At the time of my wedding event, she is already expecting to be a brand new mum, alhamdulillah. And my eldest sister too, she too been busy and carrying her third child. Both of them expect to deliver in Jan 2015. In fact, my elder sister was just successfully delivered a healthy cute baby boy yesterday at Putrajaya. Dhia Zharif Eirfan, is the chosen name. While my youngest sister is due by end of this month on 27 Jan 2015, InsyaAllah.

Dhia Zharif Eirfan, born on 15 Jan 2015

To add to our baby's cousin list, on my wife side, my sister in law just did a preliminary test using the pregnancy test strip yesterday and have a high chances that she will also be expecting a baby this year. Yeahhh.

Next is cousin to my wife, so that makes our babies, second cousin to each other. We get to know that she is currently carrying a baby too when we visited her mum's place one night in October to fetch Nenek to their house. We stayed for a while and help with her sister's wedding favor gift.  And not sure how, but suddenly my aunt in law announced, "Mun is already 8 weeks". Alhamdulillah, Allah blessed us with so much rahmat. 

So this is the list of cousins and second cousin to our healthy baby. My baby, you will have so many cousins to play with.
1. Son to Azlina & Hazlin, my elder sister
2. Daughter to Athirah & Amirul, my youngest sister
3. Baby to Zaheera & Said, my sister in law
4. Baby to Munirah & Salman, my cousin in law

Syukran jaziilan Ya Allah for showering us with this so much gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment